After support charge:
$5 / hour for changes which doesn’t involve theme customization
$10 / hour for changes which involve hard coding in theme
- Official confirmation of invoice sent from client’s end
- Initial Requirement Understanding and Data Gathering
- First Draft of the website as per the decided template in advance
- 50% of the total payment against the first draft (ie – 300$)
- First Compiled List of changes from client’s end in Google Sheet.
- Solving changes as per priority and proposing a final draft.
- 50% of the remaining payment after the advance (ie – 150$)
- Final Complied List of changes to mark the end of the project.
- Remaining payment (ie – 150$)
- The fixed budget is given for proposing the first draft.
- We will allocate extra 30% of hours (ie 30 hours) for re-work (which remains sufficient for most of the projects).
- If in case, reworks demand more than 30 hours after the proposed first draft, we will classify changes into two parts – bug and features.
- Bugs will be solved without considering number of hours to be invested where as features would be considered separately post 30 hours of re-work at maintenance rates mentioned above.